Custom Manufacturing Services
Secure a successful product launch on the competitive market by offering customers truly unique solid surface products with unprecedented style and functionality. Our luxury custom manufacturing services offer entrepreneurs, start-ups and businesses the opportunity to convert their ideas into world-class, one-of-a-kind products. Our award-winning international designers and advanced engineers design, develop and produce high-end custom goods based on a client’s specifications. This includes build to order (BTO) parts, one-offs, short production runs, as well mass customization. Clients can choose custom manufacturing as a separate service or enjoy the benefits of the full product development cycle, from design to manufacturing of the final product.
Advantages of our custom manufacturing services
- Over 17 years of experience
- One-of-a-kind exclusive products
- International team of world-class experts
- Premium quality customization services
- Award-winning proprietary materials
- State-of-the-art EU manufacturing plant
- Short-lead time and affordable prices
- Reliable crating and delivery solutions
Specialists in ergonomics
We have heavily invested in the research and development of ergonomics to deliver problem solving solid surface sanitary ware such as ulta-relaxing bathtubs and aesthetically unique sinks. We work closely with clients to understand their needs and explore the best ways to create outstanding solid surface market-ready products. Our ultimate goal is to provide innovative, ground-breaking products, which provide the best possible experience to customers.
Exclusive custom design opportunities
Create the product of your dreams with our customizable decorative solutions such as painting, liquid metal coatings and pigmented solid surfaces. The RAL color code chart offers a rich selection of color possibilities. Our popular MetalX Surfaces made by exceptionally skilled craftsmen gives clients an almost infinite color and surface texture variety. We also offer pigmented solid surfaces to clients searching for ultra-luxurious, aesthetically individualistic products.
5-axle CNC engraving service
Clients can benefit from custom manufactured products with modern creative surface augmentation using advanced CNC engraving techniques, from simple wavy surface textures to artistic ornaments or photorealistic images. In addition to simple 3D textures, designs, logos and letterings, we also offer surface engraving services according to the client’s needs thanks to our state-of-the-art machinery.
Custom Manufacturing Process
- Finalizing the design- (optional) We offer clients the opportunity to finalize product designs in 3D with CAD & CAM design software. This is the perfect solution for clients without a CAD file.
- Product prototype– After finalizing the design our engineers prepare a product prototype from high-density foam boards using our automatic 5D CnC machine. A precise, high-quality prototype is a crucial step for building a successful mold.
- Fiberglass moulds– Once you are happy with your prototype, our experts then create solid surfaces and other composite material parts using moulds. Our complex thin-wall fiberglass moulds make our products truly unique as it allows us to create lightweight, single-wall and dual-wall natural stone-like products.
- Casting– Our experts create a casting mass for moulds by binding natural mineral derivatives inside our proprietary temperature controlled reactor, casting them into moulds to produce superior solid surface products.
- Heating & cooling– Following the casting, our parts are subjected to repeated heating and cooling cycles inside our proprietary curing oven to improve surface hardness, blushing and shock resistance.
- Visual inspection– Following the first inspection, all solid surface products undergo polishing and buffing.
- Final inspection– Our specialists then conduct a final rigorous inspection, followed by hand washing, drying and packaging.
Do you need a custom manufacturing company? Contact our international customer support representatives available online 24/7 to discuss your specific needs and understand the custom product manufacturing process.